Friday, January 30, 2009

Ice land Iceland

Well, iceland at this time of the year certainly suits the name. It's white everywhere, fresh snow, compressed snow and ice made the whole place look white, and I simply love it.

Even though it is not the best time for touring around, with some of the road being closed and bus services being reduced, I am not going to complain, cause I had specifically choose to come in winter to see iceland as it should be, at least it is what I think it should be, and I'm not disappointed!

The trip from Reykjavik to Akureyri passed through rows and rows of white hills and mountains with occasional farm houses in sight, other than that it's just the road, the bus and the white hills. Feels so good to be looking out of the window and being greeted by the "white view".Alright, think I'm a lil bit crazy about this white view of mine, haha...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Great place to be

Great place to be
If only I can wake up to this view everyday.