Monday, January 19, 2009

London oh London....

Have been in London for emmmmm.....10 days now, and every time I walk down the busy street crowded with people from all over the world, I can't help but wonder "what am I doing here???" 

I am not saying that London is a horrible place, I do enjoy walking along the Thames river, looking at the bridges, and familiar big ben, but somehow I just feel out of place when I'm surrounded by thousands of people and all the red buses and black cabs drive me mad instead of fascinates me. I want to be away, away and away......far far away from the crazy traffic, and the constant flow of "human river" around me. 

So I guess Iceland will be something completely different, or at least I hope it would be, I can't wait for Saturday to come when I shall leave London behind and go seek for my kind of world in Iceland. Iceland, here I come....but first I need to get the DSLR, which means I still have to spend some time going round the shops, erggghhhhh!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Great place to be

Great place to be
If only I can wake up to this view everyday.