Sunday, February 1, 2009

10 days in Iceland is over now...

10 days, seems long, it's 2 digit, isn't it??How come it wheezes pass so fast??Tomorrow I'll be leaving Iceland already, I felt like I had just arrived!!

I have mix feeling about leaving Iceland, happy that I had decided to come and had throughly enjoyed my visit and sad that when I leave tomorrow, I have no idea if I will visit Iceland, ever again though I would really love to, some day, some time...it's just so far away. It feels like saying goodbye to a friend in Europe not knowing when we will see each other again.

I have not seen much, but I had grown to like Iceland, I guess it must be the snow, the snow gives Iceland an extra romantic touch, and I am attracted to it just like a moth to fire. No, of course it is not that bad, I am not suicidal, haha....

Anyway, I shall look forward to my next visit and mean time concentrating on my next destination - Norway.

4 comments:

  1. wei! post picture in this blog lei!!! aiseh....

    seasister yin

    ReplyDelete
  2. should post more pics of Iceland!!! sounds interesting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ya lorrrr! i also waiting for pictures lei

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have no time yet ler...and not so convenient using ther ppl's computer, will do when I got back to London, be patient!!

    ReplyDelete

Great place to be

Great place to be
If only I can wake up to this view everyday.