Monday, January 12, 2009

In London

So, am in London now after horrible midnight bus ride.So glad to be stepping off the bus at victoria station even thought it was still dark at that time. Struggling with my luggage, I managed to find the hostel and settled in.

And today, I am just roaming around London doing some shopping. Yes, me shopping!I need some stuff and wanted other stuff, so here I am trying to decide how much I should spend. First I need travel adaptor, then maybe a daysack, then camera, yes a DSLR I'm thinking about and lastly a portable hard disk. Not working but spending...hemn.....

4 comments:

  1. Hi RuiQing, must be interesting in London.. I've yet travel there but hope to go there soon.. Just went to Scotland few days ago.. absolutely beautiful! :)
    Enjoy ur London trip! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wahseh... got liao ar? DSLR? hehee

    ReplyDelete
  3. No, no DSLR yet..but will get it in few days time, hopefully.
    Yes sis....that's the view from my room in northumberland, NE England.But now I can only see red buses and local store out of the window, going to sleep with the sound of blasting music from the pub below
    London is great to find the stuff u need, but for me I can't wait to be away....give me scotland wilderness anytime!!!

    ReplyDelete

Great place to be

Great place to be
If only I can wake up to this view everyday.