Wednesday, January 7, 2009

So I decided

Yes, finally I had decided, after sitting in front of computer for 3 days trying to work out the itinerary for my final trip before going home. Pheww...not easy, especially when I have a long list of "must go, not to be missed, excellent spot" going round and round my semi-functional brain.

So this is what I will do.
1. London - Iceland - Oslo - London (sorry mother earth for the carbon foot print)
2. Apply for Russian visa in feb since they will not let me apply more than 90days in advance of my entry. (Why do they have to make it so difficult for everyone??Maybe because everyone make it so difficult for them?)
3. Italy ......... (yes, another flight, feel so bad and yet still doing it, what's the point??So weak, fuh!)

Alright, that's a good start, I have some firm date too, then "bang" I failed to book my iceland flight because iceland air will not accept my debit card and thanks for HSBC complete screw up I have not got my credit card after 2 months!!Grrrrr...I really feel like biting someone now!

Well, at least now I get some free time to just sit around and mumble away, and maybe I will read a bit more info about my destination. That should be good.

1 comment:

  1. finally decided ar?? :P

    ehehe, good good....... hope u captured the iceland pic... muaks

    ReplyDelete

Great place to be

Great place to be
If only I can wake up to this view everyday.