Thursday, February 4, 2010

Finding a job...not so easy..

Finding a job is not an easy task, is it??No wonder some people prefer to stay at their current job and complain about a thousand things that they do not like about the job or the company and yet when you suggested that they try finding another job, they stopped complaining or changed the topic; and some will not leave their current job until they find another one regardless how unhappy they are. It's all about security and comfort zone, isn't it?A basic human need -- security.

I had totally forgotten what is it like to be hunting for a job. My last job??Had been a while..Quit my last full time job in May 2008, and since then only had a short 3 weeks job in Dec 2008. Started my "job hunt" in Australia last Monday, and already I had lost track of how many jobs I applied for, can't recall how many recruitment agency I had sent my CV to or who they are, guess am not doing it properly, should have written every application down, what a mess!!

Tomorrow, I am going to attend an interview, they are looking for sales/customer service personnel, wonder what I am suppose to sell. Will find out tomorrow, haha.....

Honestly, I got a little tired repeating the same thing, "type, cut, paste, attach, send" over and over again to different people different agencies different jobs. Anyway, I shall not give up, surely 1 week is too short a time to give up....one should never give up so easily.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Great place to be

Great place to be
If only I can wake up to this view everyday.