Saturday, February 6, 2010

10 days in Australia

Today is my 10th day in Australia....still liking it??I think so, what is there not to like??

What have I done so far???

I have been around Brisbane city for a bit, walked up n down Queen St couple of time, crossing the river on 2 different bridges, enjoying the city view....very clean, very pleasant.

Actively searching for a job, not many favorable reply so far, I even been to an awful but memorable interview at "Sushi Train" near Carindale, am not going back there ever. Attended another interview for sales rep, door to door sales, so still not sure if am going for the job, but Monday will be an observation day, so will decide after, we'll see, shall we?

Been to Tennis 2 times with my cousin's family, one word to describe my skills - Horrible! Not always manage to hit the ball, and the few times I managed, the ball did not go where it suppose to, brilliant!!!

Went to Gold Coast today - Harbour Town for some shopping, bought a pair of shoe ; then we went for some "swim" if that's what people call it. I think it's more like a "fight" with the waves, haha...the waves was horrendous, can barely stand, being "moved" by the waves involuntarily the whole time. The few times I had managed to catch the waves with my body-board, it was heavenly, I really must try to learn surfing soon.

That's my 10 days.....and I am beginning to think that I should leave this place soon and see another part of Australia since am not getting a job anyway...will see...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Great place to be

Great place to be
If only I can wake up to this view everyday.