Monday, March 27, 2017

Blue Sky

It was a long way from Puchong, we were driving along roughly paved tarred road when we decided to stop for photo session.

Like a few excited kids being let loose for the first time, we all exited the car and started to enjoy the view. The moment I lifted my head and saw the blue sky behind us, I sighed. Such a beautiful feeling to be surrounded by nature.

The trip took about 1hr or more from the main road to the 1st village where we drop the first batch of supplies. According to my friend, it cost RM 1 billion to build this road, looking at the road condition, I cannot imagine it needed 1billion, perhaps RM had really drop so low it has lost its value

Pos Sinderut is the "capital" of these semai villages, there is a primary school and also clinic. According to the Tok Pandi of the first village - Mahathir, there is a total of 8 villages all together. First 2 accessible by normal 4WD, the 3rd one will required hard core off-road driving. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Great place to be

Great place to be
If only I can wake up to this view everyday.